Groundnut Oil means the oil expressed from clean and sound groundnuts(Arachis hypogoes). It is clear, free from rancidity, suspended or other foreign matter, separated water, added colouring or flavouring substances or mineral oil.
- Extracted from best quality seeds.
- The extraction of oil from seeds is done by traditional & organic cold processing to maintain its purity.
- Free from any chemical process.
- Highly nutritive, rich in flavour & delicious in taste.
- It can be heated to high temperature, making it ideal for deep-frying and sauteing.
(Approximate amount per 100 gms)
|Trans Fatty Acid||0g|
|Smoke Point||232 °C|